Hard Simple Truths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hard Simple Truths

The hard truths are out there in the world. We will be watching...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disney: No More Fairy Tale Movies!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disney: No More Fairy Tale Movies! Empty Disney: No More Fairy Tale Movies! January 5th 2011, 12:00

Archive

Archive
Admin

Better late than never i guess on my part. Just crossed my e-mail box that Disney has declared TANGLED will be the last animated fairy tale movie for a long time.

Source: Los Angeles Times, 11/21/10.

Disney has decided not to do any more animated fairy tale movies for awhile, a 73-year tradition that made it the top children’s and family studio in Hollywood.
The biggest reason cited for this change is that girls no longer view princesses and getting married to be the ideal.

“By the time they’re 5 or 6, they’re not interested in being princesses,” said Dafna Lemish, chairman of the Radio and TV Dept. at Southern Illinois University and a self-proclaimed expert in the role of media in children’s lives. “They’re interested in being hot, in being cool. Clearly, they see this is what society values.”

This is also what happens when Christians forget biblical truth and let Neo-Marxist, radical ideologies like cultural feminism run the mass media and change Western Civilization’s traditional Christian, biblical values such as purity, modesty and monogamous marriage.

Such radical ideologies have been infecting mainline denominations for decades, and now they are infecting evangelical denominations as well.

The best way to take a stand against this decline of civilization is to support MOVIEGUIDE®’s efforts to redeem the values of the mass media and transform the culture with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

https://truths.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum